The Loomex Group is honoured to offer a wide array of services for Indigenous communities, all of which are determined and fostered by what best suits individual communities. In working with Indigenous communities, The Loomex Group understands the importance of building relationships grounded in a commitment to reconciliation and respect.
Our team’s approach to working with Indigenous communities is to move forward collaboratively and constructively, by bringing together industry, community, and government. We work hard to ensure that space is created for the voices of the leaders in the community.
- Pandemic Response Planning and Training
- Emergency Management Planning and Training
- Policy Development
- Protocol Development
- Event Support
- Safety Measure Support and Facilitation
- Emergency Event Consultation
- Community Outreach, Media, and Communication Management