Airport Wildlife Management & Control
This two day course is designed for individuals in an airport field role who’s duties are related to the airport wildlife management plan.
Upon completion of the course participants will become aware of:
- Existing regulations and the requirements for development of site-specific management plans
- The hazards posed by wildlife at and around the airport
- how to reduce hazards on the airport and how to address off-airport hazardous land uses
- Passive and active habitat management techniques
- How to meet the requirements of the regulation
This course meets the CARs requirements and provides participants with a certificate and documentation of training.