Airport Wildlife Management & Control
Upon completion of the course participants will become aware of:
- Existing regulations and the requirements for development of site-specific management plans
- The hazards posed by wildlife at and around the airport
- how to reduce hazards on the airport and how to address off-airport hazardous land uses
- Passive and active habitat management techniques
- How to meet the requirements of the regulation
This course meets the CARs requirements and provides participants with a certificate and documentation of training.