After an incident, you will likely be interviewed as part of an investigation, an insurance claim, an inquiry or, in a review by your employer. You may later be required to testify in court, before a tribunal or at an inquiry. Learning proper documentation techniques will prepare participants to professionally present themselves and to provide accurate information in these circumstances. This one-day course includes the following topics:
- How, When and Why to Make Notes?
- What to Expect During the Investigation?
- What to Expect at an Inquiry/Discovery?
- Case-studies – relating to scribing
- Exercises – relating to documentation/scribing
- Master Event Logs vs. Personal Event Logs – which one to use and when?